Būtiskākās izmaiņas jaunajā versijā:
* Implemented a faster substring search algorithm for share and file listing searches
* User commands now work from search as well
* Fixed a major bug where queue items without sources were not loaded from disk on restart
* Fixed slow favorites opening / excessive saving
* Large speedup in file listing search
* Added selection size info to queue frame
* Fixed some crashes when closing windows
ADLSearch: (by Henrik Engström)
* Keyboard shortcuts.
* Context menu (back again).
* Removed ‘Active’ column and made it a check box.
* Unified button texts to the rest of DC++.
* Fixed bug with multiple destination directories, some search results only ended up in the first of multiples.
* Memory savings for users with many files in share
* Hyperthreading / multicpu users, try again and report back if it works
* Fixed %[hub] in upload log
* Some code cleanup
* Fix for buggy HTTP servers sending Content-Length with wrong case (thanks sandos)
* Added link to change log in help menu (thanks todd)
* Fixed link to faq (thanks todd)
* Fixed public hub list mouse clicks and reopening (thanks todd)
* Fixed so that “3/4 users offline” can be translated to polish
* Fixed tabbing in search frame
* Added option for not downloading zero-byte files
* Added handling for dchub:// in main chat (opens the hub)
* Fixed a bug with strange nicks causing problems with file list opening
* Fixed a bug with orphaned file lists
* Fixed a bug with socks5 password length (thanks dwomac)
* Double-clicking text selects the word (as in old versions, thanks todd pederzani)
* Directories are no longer returned for “at least” searches with bytes > 0 (i e directory size is assumed 0)
* Fixed another issue with accesses to invalid drive letters (thanks sarf)
* Holding shift during startup (when the main window shows) will disable autoconnecting to hubs
* Fixed user description saving and updating (thanks todd)
* Large files are now moved in a separate thread to avoid losing connection while moving (if using temporary download dir)